Here are the archived Music 500 assignments. These files are in .pdf format, so you will need Acrobat Reader (available with UB's Tech Tools package) or some other software, such as the Preview application that comes standard with Macintosh OS X.
WARNING! Some browsers like to load web pages from their cache instead of the actual server, so if you are not seeing updates or new files, you may need to reload this page to force it to update. (Although if you have a cache from 2006, maybe it's time to update your browser. Just sayin'...)
- Assignment #2 | Answer Key
- Secondary dominants of V in a variety of configurations.
- Assignment #3 | Answer Key
- Secondary dominants of DP chords using linear bass patterns.
- Assignment #4 | Answer Key Part One | Part Two
- Chromatic circle of 5ths sequences.
- Assignment #5 | Answer Key Part One
- Secondary dominants, realizing figured bass, and harmonizing a challenging melody.
- Assignment #6 | Answer Key
- Fun with augmented sixth chords.
- Assignment #7
- Pivot-chord modulation.
- Assignment #8
- One simple melody. Have fun with this one.
- Assignment #9
- The famous sonata project.